We have partnered with an established MNC in search for a Continuous Improvement Manager. We are looking for a process driven and of analytical nature engineering professional with previous experience in being responsible for improving manufacturing procedures.
- Manage projects and prioritize targeted areas of opportunity across the corporation for eliminating waste and reducing variation
- Analyse data followed by implementing following concepts: value stream mapping, kaizens, continuous improvement, lean thinking, cycle time reduction events, set-up reduction, TPM, 5S
- Provide training, leadership and support for kaizen events across all levels of the organization
- Maintain and keep current detailed project plans
- Motivate and direct cross-functional teams to achieve desired results through skillful application of the Lean methodologies
- Apply lean manufacturing and six sigma concepts in manufacturing and transactional process settings
- Mentor and coach employees in lean and six sigma initiatives
- Establish appropriate metrics and controls to facilitate easy maintenance and sustainment of improvements
- Develop standard work, templates and training programs for Lean and six sigma
- Acts as a key liaison for site regarding alignment with the corporate Goal Deployment Process Collaborates with leadership in the selection, prioritization and deployment of Lean Six Sigma projects and kaizen events
- Identifies opportunities for improvement, develops a project plan for implementing improvements, and monitors the revised process to ensure it meets objectives
- Conducts regularly scheduled project reviews to ensure the achievement of expected results.
- Measures and monitors quality, cost reduction, and schedule metrics
- Coordinates, collects, and reports project results for the organization
- Conducts advanced data collection and analysis for lean and six sigma projects
- Educational background in engineering is preferred,
- In depth expertise of continuous improvement in manufacturing environment is essential,
- Knowledge of following concepts: six sigma, value stream mapping, kaizens, continuous improvement, lean thinking, cycle time reduction events, set-up reduction, TPM, 5S
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt certification, or demonstrated equivalent experience.