Multinational looking to hire a Drafter to their Research and Development department. You should possess previous experience in creating manufacturing drawings for Oil and Gas.
- Candidate will be required to interface with a multi-disciplinary engineering team and provide results against agreed technical objectives and development timelines.
- Will be required to support development of design specifications, detailed equipment layouts, test fixture layouts, design calculation packages, test procedures, and test reports.
- Attend project meetings and provide update on status and critical issues within his/her team.
- Position will need to support drafting tasks at times depending on team workload. Primary responsibility will be drafting related work.
- Must haves: previous drafting experience in Oil and Gas manufacturing and Solidworks knowledge,
- Preferably acquainted in one of the following product lines: subsea trees, wellheads r valves,
- An Engineering Associates degree or Higher National Certificate or a High School/Secondary School education with at least five years of experience in the design and application of engineered offshore drilling and production equipment.
- Previous experience working for a major subsea equipment supplier.
- Accomplishments should include having a basic understanding of engineering procedures and general manufacturing processes for oil field equipment.
- Must be competent in 2D and 3D CAD applications. SolidWorks experience is an absolute must.