Job Summary : Prepare, inspect, oversee and deploy Subsea & Surface Equipment at various sites in the Asia Pacific Region, Onshore or Offshore.
- Prepare and Supervise the installation of Subsea products and equipment at various sites Onshore or Offshore as per company's procedure.
- Verify and record products/equipment Part Numbers and Serial Numbers for correct allocation and suitability for use.
- Ensure all spares and ancillary equipment is ready and available to support operations on site and maintain an updated inventory.
- Maintain and Present a professional image to the customers throughout the time spent at the work site
- Maintain close liaison with the Company representative and present all the options available in order to allow the installation to be completed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide a full written account of the daily work scope breakdown and the rigs activity during the time spent at the work site.
- Comply and adhere to company and Customers Safety Management Systems at all times and include evidence of participation in submitted reports.
- Submit and assist with corrective actions such as Field Problem Reports (FPR)
Attend training as may be required in a facility or at locations determined by the Service and Aftermarket Manager.
- Liaise with Service Department on all aspects of job performance.
- Attend Safety, DWOP, CWOP meetings as required.
- Any other work scope that is deemed necessary to perform your job as directed by the Service Supervisor or Service Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in a technical related field, or 5 to 7 years working experience in a related industry. BOSIET and offshore medical certified 3 to 5 years Offshore experience
- Trained or experienced in Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electronics, Controls and/or Instrumentation would be preferred. High degree of technical ability. Able to interpret Engineering technical drawings and good general IT skills. Effective English communication and administrative skills.