Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with a worldwide leader in Ship Operations. We are searching for a Vessel Operations Coordinator (Dry Bulk) to be based in Texas.
Along with working closely with the implementation of voyage orders/itineraries, responsibilities for the Vessel Operations Coordinator will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the commercial operation of dry bulk ships
- Liaising with the dry bulk vessels and port to ensure smooth operations
- Monitor vessel /voyage transits
- Working closely with the Chartering team to ensure Client needs are met
Suitable candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in ship operations (shore based)
- Experience with dry bulk ships such as Handy, Supra, Panamax
- Working knowledge operating IMOS is preferred
If you are looking to join a ship operating company with a track record of exponential growth, don't hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
Candidates must currently be authorized to work in the U.S.