Senior ETO Instructor Cruise Ships
A new Maritime Training Centre that uses the very latest, state-of-the-art technology and methodology require a Senior ETO Instructor. The centre consists of Bridge/Engine Room Full Mission & Part Task Simulators, including dedicated Assessment Part Task Simulator & rooms.
As an ETO Instructor, you are an integral part of the team, being a role model for the fleets Electrical Technical Staff. Key responsibilities include:
* Delivering training to ship-board personnel
* Developing courses/ new procedures that must be implemented on board the ships
* Keeping up to date with current practices and technology
* Occasional ship visits to maintain/update practices onboard
* Electrical Technical Officer to First Engineer/ETO.
* Significant Experience in the Cruise Ship industry and maritime teaching would be an asset
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated experience in teaching/instructing.
As part of the remuneration package, my client is able to offer successful candidates a competitive salary & benefits package included but not limited to: relocation, pension plan, disability insurance and primary and secondary international schooling for children.