Our client is a specialized marine telecommunication systems company looking for an installation engineer to be located in Singapore.
As an Installation Engineer you will be in charge of repair and install communication equipment used on board ships:
- Install, service, and repair a variety of complex electronic/electrical devices and equipment
- Work from wiring diagrams, drawings and/or verbal/written instructions.
- Check equipment components, circuit boards, etc. for voltage shorts or irregularities and/or features programmed into logic boards.
- Adjust, troubleshoot, and repair malfunctions as necessary.
- Respond to requests for emergency or troublesome equipment repairs in addition to installation and service.
- Have experience installing and repairing electronic marine equipment or software
- To be hands-on and able to communicate in English