Graduate Scheme with well regarded Engineering company within Maritime and Energy sectors. Great opportunity for fresh engineering graduates as well as more experienced candidates with few years of experience in the industry looking for a career in established MNC.
- Train to conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures;
- Learn to complete design reviews and approval of technical documents;
- Follow up of engineering within designated area of responsibility;
- Train in the preparation of technical specifications for systems and packages;
- Participate in meetings with clients,
- Operate and monitor all plant and equipment safely;
- Maintain up to date records of work carried out on;
- Ensure the provision of a safe and healthy working environment is met;
- Deliver exceptional service to the customer at all times.
- Strong technical engineering education background or hands on experience in Instrumentation and Controls and/or Electrical Engineering is an absolute must. Candidates with other background will not be considered;
- Team working skills;
- Numerical skills;
- Experience in software, AUTOCAD;
- Candidate must be currently based in Singapore.