Project Management Team Leader
- Managing a team across different geographical locations, ensuring regular 1:1's and feedback etc.
- Devise and create team development plans
- Allocate PMO resources to specific projects in accordance with project scale and complexity
- Ensure that Project Managers operate according to the adopted Commercial Project Management processes
- Participate in development of best practices and tools for project execution and management
- May work on projects of larger scale and complexity
- Coaches/mentors less experienced Project Managers
- Work according to the Commercial Project Management process adopted, using appropriate tools
- Assist Account Manager to prepare competent project offer, specifically focus on technical solution, scope of supply, necessary resources for project deployment, schedule, risks and cost
- Ensure all areas of project management activities from the beginning to the end of the project, which includes:
o Project components integrity management
o Procurement and contractors management, activity coordination with operational and logistic departments
o Project scope of supply planning, verification (FAT, SAT, etc.) and delivery
o Project schedule planning and control
o Project costing budget planning and control; cooperation with financial department
o Quality assurance during the project, cooperation with quality department
o Project resource planning and management in cooperation with resource's line managers; coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
o Project communication management including the delivery of project expectations, tasks, needs and progress reports to project team and the defined stakeholders in timely and clear fashion
o Project risk planning, assessment and control, pre-emptive and corrective actions to mitigate or minimize potential risks impact
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Escalate changes which affect project cost or payment milestones to Project Sponsor, plan countermeasures
- Close project, conduct project evaluation, identify and report most successful and unsuccessful project elements for knowledge base
- Follow Quality Management system requirements
- Take responsibility and act as Project Support Manager according to the relevant Quality Management System Processes if required
- Adhere to internal company and functional policies and procedures.
- Higher technical education; BSc (Hons) or above
- PMI certificate is desirable
- Experience leading and managing a Team.
- Can demonstrate experience managing large and multiple medium scale projects.
- Experience managing multiple medium scale projects.
- Coaching/mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Project management in a systems integration environment.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
- Technical competency (Engineering/IT systems/Maritime Systems).
- Ability to bring project to successful completion.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn, understands, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Communicative, Pragmatic, Goal & Target orientated, High Integrity
- £55,000 - £60,000
- £4,000 Car Allowance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Bonus Scheme