Regional commercial role with one of the leading manufacturing MNC's in the Defense sector. You will be managing regional sales in your product line across the Asia Pacific region. Majority of sales will be done directly with clients as well as working with system integrators.
- Create regional (APAC) sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives,
- Managing and taking ownership of the full cycle of sales from generating a lead to contract signature,
- Managing day to day sales activities,
- Building up the client base as well as manage some existing accounts,
- Being involved in direct sales as well as more limited channel management,
- 20-30% regional travel,
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility,
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth,
- Participate in networking events and exhibitions,
- Creating sales strategy.
- Strong Sales track record in the Defense Sector is a must,
- Product knowledge of Defense, Maritime and/or Maritime electronics such as ECDIS, Radars, Sensors, Navigation systems etc.
- Network of contacts within Ports, Harbors, Airports and Navy,
- Ability to speak Mandarin is preferred as many of the clients are Chinese speakers.