Our client is one of the leading Maritime Software company coming from Europe. They are looking to expand their team in Singapore by a Customer Success Manager. You will need to have good technical background in software, experience and/or knowledge in the Shipping industry and good track record of liaising with customers in your previous experience. The job is a mix of Software support and Account Management. It's a great opportunity for a Business Analyst, Project Manager or Software Support person who would like to spend more time with clients and potentially move to a more Commercial/Sales related position in the future.
- Manage clients portfolio (renewal, up-selling, and cross-selling),
- Actively engage and consult with clients,
- Provide ongoing support for clients with the help of consulting and support teams,
- Very autonomous role as you will be the main point of contact for a large number of existing clients,
- A strong focus on expanding client accounts through cross-selling,
- Monitor data quality of the software solution provided to the client,
- Implement new services and perform customer training as well as managing trials.
- 5+ years of experience in Support for Software Services is a must,
- Good analytical skills,
- Shipping/Maritime industry experience and/or knowledge,
- Excellent listening skills as well as experience in servicing clients over the phone,
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels,
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of client solution within customer environment,
- Candidates based in Singapore are preferred,
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact.