Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with one of the most diversified transportation companies in the world. We are in search of a seasoned Port Captain to be based in Florida.
Responsibilities for Port Captain will include, but are not limited to:
- Crewing, operations and regulatory compliance for tanker fleet
- Ensuring training requirements are met with all vessel personnel
- Investigating all incidents pertaining to spills, injuries, and damage to vessels
- Managing the development of crew members
- Coordination (logistically) for the arrangement of tugs and/or pilots
Suitable candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree from a Maritime Academy or 10 years in the Maritime Industry
- USCG License (Chief Mate or Master Mariner Preferred)
- In depth knowledge of MS Office (All applications)
- 5 years of experience as a Senior Officer onboard Tankers or ATBs
If you are looking to for an opportunity with a U.S. owned and operated Shipping Solutions company, feel free to reach out to my directly.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S and ideally located in Florida.