Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with a prominent transportation company in New Jersey. They are searching for a Port Engineer with a background in project planning and maintenance management.
Responsibilities for the Port Engineer will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling all routine maintenance and repair agendas
- Adjust and regulate the purchasing of parts and/or services for ongoing maintenance projects
- Complete management of warehouse inventory
- Budgeting repair costs while tracking multiple budgets in regards to various maintenance and repair projects.
- Performing vessel inspections
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in maintaining passenger ships (Ferries, Cruise, etc.)
- 5 years of port engineering and management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or the equivalent work experience
- USCG Chief Engineering license
If you are looking to join a company with outstanding benefits and career stability, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.