Faststream are working closely with a state of the art Maritime Training Centre based in the Netherlands. The centre consists of the latest technology and methodology in simulator training equipment. The client are now looking for next maritime professional trainers to join this prestigious company.
The client are looking for an experienced Nautical Instructor with Ship Handling experience to deliver training to Deck Staff. Key responsibilities include developing courses/ new procedures that will eventually be implemented on board ship. As a specialist in the field, you will be required to keep up to date with current practices and technology. Occasional ship visits will required to monitor the updated practices.
- Experience as a Captain, a senior Pilot, or a Senior-Captain.
- Extensive experience as ship handler both on vessels both on vessels with conventional and podded propulsion.
- Cruise ship experience is highly desired.
- Experience in teaching/instructing, especially in a simulated environment would also be desirable.
- Excellent relocation support.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension plan.
- Primary and Secondary international schooling for children.