We have partnered with a rapidly growing listed multinational from the Technology and Communication space across industries such as Maritime, Energy and expanding into others. They are looking for a Vice President to craft sales strategy for APAC region, manage sales team and develop the business further. It's a great opportunity for ambitious professional looking to take leading part in growth of a dynamic organisation that is in the midst of diversifying their portfolio through a number of acquisitions and taking business to the next level.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals across the Asia Pacific region,
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities,
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth,
- Responsible for structure of the sales sales team, its processes, goals and strategy,
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships,
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions,
- Perform business development activities both through direct sales to the customer as well as engaging with partners through channel sales.
- Senior sales and management experience from at least one of the following areas: Software Applications, Telecommunications, Satellites Communications or other related Technologies is a must,
- Exposure to industries such as Maritime and Energy is preferred,
- Ability and experience in selling high end solution on consultative basis is an advantage,
- Previous experience in managing channels as well as direct sales.