Faststream are delighted to present an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join an award- winning maritime company based in Kent. Our client are continuing to grow their organisation and have some exciting plans for the future. As a Service Contracts Manager you will be working closely alongside the Procurement and Contracts team in contributing towards the company's overall business development.
This is brilliant opportunity for a individual looking to progress in their career and work for a large organisation with excellent benefits.
- Contributing to procurement and tendering options for the business.
- You will be the main contact between the contractor and the organisation.
- Monitor compliance with contractual obligations.
- Understand supplier and Contractor meetings and evaluations in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager.
- Assist the Head of Contracts and Procurement in achieving objectives.
- Focus on the delivery of maximising value though contract arrangements.
The successful candidate will have experience working as a Contracts Manager and demonstrate a record in managing service contract delievery.
- You must have some contract awareness experience, including NEC, JCT and ICE.
- Experience of tendering and contract documentation.
- Tendering and scope preparation.
- Excellent on negotiating with terms and conditions.
Please send you CV to email@example.com.