Our client, a major provider in the marine field, is looking for an experimented and mature Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager will have responsibility for a multitude of accounting activities including, general ledger preparation, financial reporting, tax issues, supervision of AR and AP activities, budget and forecast activities, monitoring revenue and expense vs budget.
You will be moreover the main point of contact for banks.
The Accounting Manager will be ensure the accurate and timely submission of financial statements ensuring they comply with company policies, local government regulations, and Internal and external audit requirements.
Moreover, this position will act as the branch Manager for the Singapore office, being the main point of contact for the headquarters. As a result, there will be general office administrative tasks included in the job scope, including support HR in Payroll Processing and local Personnel Administration tasks.
This position has moreover good development perspective in the next 3 to 5 years, to a Controller position including consolidation.
- 8-10 years of experience as Senior Accountant/ Accounting Manager/ Finance Manager in MNCs with good understanding of business operations
- Professional Accounting Certification (CPA, ACCA, ISCA,...)
- Excellent understanding of local taxation regulations
- Knowledge of Marine Service industry would be a clear advantage
- Strong communication skills across different functions and at all levels
- Excellent leadership and people skills, able to create a link and harmonise teams
- Good IT knowledge, including SAP and Sage, together with an excellent Excel level.
- Good experience in process improvement and project management
Feel free to give me call so that we can discuss this unique opportunity.