We are partnering with a multinational company who is looking for a Regional Business Development Director for infrastructure projects. This role will be based in Malaysia and will be reporting to the Business Unit Leader based in Singapore.
As a Regional Business Development Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the sales team across South East Asia to achieve the sales and revenue growth targets for the region.
- Identify the key growth initiatives applicable to the business line within SEA and work towards growing such initiatives across the regions.
- Responsible for the sales development of a portfolio of accounts for defined market segment.
- Accountable for the sales process throughout SEA to develop new business and develop sales with existing clients, secure profitable project and to align and develop new services to current and future clients and market needs.
- Be responsible for leading and coordinating large contracts tenders.
- Identify and provide leads for acquisitions of potential businesses in line with SEA development strategy.
To qualify, you should have a relevant educational background, minimum of 10 years working experience within civil and infrastructure industry with at lease 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
An attractive salary package will be provided to the right candidate.