Headquartered in Singapore, our client's business was first founded more than 20 years ago. Today, they are a fast growing firm specialized in commodity trading with logistics and investment projects in various parts of China. Their business also focuses forex and futures trading at exchanges in London, Shanghai and New York, as well as the purchase and supply of industrial materials.
Reporting to top management, the ideal candidate will possess proven experience in a fast paced environment performing office administration and office management.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Supervise the receptionist and administrative executive.
- Provide support in the company's business conferences and events.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure above mentioned responsibilities are carried out effectively.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Ability to understand and communicate in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Central, 5 days work week, Office hours
- Permanent position, financially stable firm with business expansion plans
- Basic salary + AWS
- $5k - $6k (commensurate with experience)
Candidates with lesser experience at a more junior level are welcomed to apply as well, however, salary will commensurate with experience.
Applicants interested in applying for this position are encouraged to apply via this portal or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV indicating a recent photograph of themselves, their work experience, academic history, availability, computer skills, and expected salary.
Registration No. R1217080