Our client, a major player in the Shipping world, with 5000+ employees worldwide, is looking for an experimented Internal Auditor.
You will have to plan and execute audit assignments with little supervision, including leading both the opening and closing audit meetings.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- The compilation of the annual audit plan and development of the audit programme
- Be in charge of planning and performing both financial/operational reviews at the Group's international operations, on a risk-based approach
- You will be preparing value-added reports, incorporating recommendations and management actions, for submission to senior management and the Group's Audit Committee
- Your role will also encompass a culture change, ensuring that the function is seen as influential, commercially driven and adding value to operations throughout the world
- Graduates and Qualified Accountants with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with the latter including at least 2 years commercial/line finance experience
- Fluency in both reading and writing in both English & Mandarin (for assignments in China) is a requirement.
- Strong, experienced, confident, efficient, self-motivated individual, who is a capable communicator (both verbally and written) with the ability to influence people at all levels within the business