Our client, an international company active in shipping world, is looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant.
You will be part of very pleasant team, in a family type business that takes good care of its employees.
- AR/ AP
- Monthly Accounts closing entries
- Fixed Assets register and schedules preparation.
- Assistance in Preparation and submission of monthly financial reports;
- GST return filing
- Intercompany Reconciliation and co-ordination with other offices.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Liaison with external auditors, tax agents, regulatory authorities, corporate secretaries and banks;
- Filing of Documents and vouchers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE 'A' Levels/Diploma/Degree in Commerce or Accountancy or its equivalent with at least 3 - 5 years working experience preferably in Ship Management/Shipping Industry.
- Able to converse in fluent English
- Pleasant personality
- Good communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Good employment track record
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a multi-tasking environment
We look forward to receiving your profile.