Our client is an important organisation in the shipping world.
They are looking to hire their HR Manager for their Pune Offices in India.
You will be charge of design, develop and deliver effective people management/ development policies, systems and processes to attract, motivate and retain talents.
You will also provide leadership and implement effective strategies and programmes covering areas in manpower planning, recruitment and selection, careers promotion, employee relations and the full spectrum of staffing support functions.
Act as a HR Partner to line managers, provide counsel on staffing matters and implement and communicate policies effectively.
This position will be mainly linked to the recruitment of IT developers profile, growing from a small team of 10 pax to 100+ pax in the next few months.
You will be reporting directly to the APAC HR Director and receive the help from local agents.
- Degree, preferably with post-graduate qualification in HR
- At least 8-10 years of experience in generalist HR management function gained from IT industry, locally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Strong leader with the maturity to deal with a broad range of challenges and proven track record of project management (recruitment)
- Sound knowledge of labour and industry relations laws and practices